While companies need to make the decision about investing money to upgrade legacy software, everyone should be considering the following steps to reduce the risk of downloading ransomware:
- Do not open emails from someone you do not know or trust.
- Never open an attachment within an email from a company or person you do not know.
- Never click on a link inside of an email.
- Never reply to SPAM emails.
- Always use a SPAM filter/ Anti- Virus software.
Utilize these tips to protect yourselves and your technology. Cyber attacks are an increasing risk and it is better to be prepared and safe.
Altoona Development Center
1601 Eleventh Avenue
Altoona, PA, 16601
Pittsburgh Development Center
600 River Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA, 15212
Wilmington Development Center
2109 Capital Drive
Wilmington, NC, 28405