While companies need to make the decision about investing money to upgrade legacy software, everyone should be considering the following steps to reduce the risk of downloading ransomware:
- Do not open emails from someone you do not know or trust.
- Never open an attachment within an email from a company or person you do not know.
- Never click on a link inside of an email.
- Never reply to SPAM emails.
- Always use a SPAM filter/ Anti- Virus software.
Utilize these tips to protect yourselves and your technology. Cyber attacks are an increasing risk and it is better to be prepared and safe.
At PS Solutions, we believe that software and technology are important in our day-to-day lives. Our goal is to ensure that the computer code running everything from banking to healthcare to national security is written, protected and stored right here in the USA. We hire top-flight software developers who creatively solve problems and we put them to work here in the USA. Let’s tackle your software projects together, using American creativity and “know how”.
Altoona Development Center
1601 Eleventh Avenue
Altoona, PA, 16601
Pittsburgh Development Center
1500 Ardmore Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA, 15221
Wilmington Development Center
2109 Capital Drive
Wilmington, NC, 28405